THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR CAREER
A real estate career is one of the most rewarding you can choose. Earn unlimited income, be your own boss, work flexible hours, and help people make the most important purchase of their lives – their new home.
Raise the Bar Real Estate School is wholly owned and operated by the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®. We’ve been providing Scottsdale area REALTORS® with the education and tools they need for more than 50 years. We know what you need to be successful, and with our top-rated pre-licensing course, you’ll have a running start. You’ll take interesting classes with talented instructors and friendly career counselors in a positive atmosphere.
~ Tuition ~
The entire course is $479 and includes:
- Six-week course to complete the 90 required hours
- FREE quizzes to get you test-ready
- FREE review tests
- FREE contract writing course (six-hour course required after you receive your license)
- FREE one-hour tutoring session
- FREE broker matching
- 10 percent discount at our REALTOR® Retail Store
- PLUS 30 Days Business Planning Support
SALESPERSON’S PRELICENSE COURSE (IN-PERSON CLASS)
August 23 – October 6, 2021
Mondays – Thursdays | 5:30pm – 9pm
Contract Writing Bootcamp (included with tuition)
Tuesday & Wednesday| Oct. 12 & 13, 2021 5:30pm – 8:30pm
~ Requirements ~
To obtain a real estate salesperson’s license in Arizona, you are required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to:
• Complete a 90-hour pre-licensing program
• Pass the school’s final examination (included)
• Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
• Attend an additional six-hour Contract Writing course (included)
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Have a fingerprint clearance card
• Proof of legal presence in the United States
• Be a person of good moral character
• Be licensed to an Arizona broker to actively work as a real estate salesperson
Note: If you hold or held a real estate license in another state; you may be eligible to obtain a broker’s license in Arizona.
~ Cancellation / Refund Policy ~
Prior to materials being delivered, a 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation. Once materials have been distributed to the student, a 50% refund will be allowed up to 10 sessions attended. Following the 10th session, a $30 additional charge for each session attended will be subtracted from any remaining tuition. Once materials are dispensed, they cannot be sold as “new” therefore the school will not accept the return of materials in anticipation of a full refund. RETURNED CHECKS will incur a $50 charge.