STAND OUT TO PROSPECTIVE HOME BUYERS & SELLERS
Graduate REALTOR® Institute is presented by National Association of REALTORS®. Those who attain the GRI designation have an in-depth understanding through training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards and the sales process. REALTORS® earning a GRI designation are noted as professionals with expertise in these areas. This is a way for a REALTOR® to be differentiated in the field in the eyes of potential buyers and sellers. Contact the Arizona Association of REALTORS® at www.AZGRI.com to get information on program requirements, course schedules, location, and tuition.
There is a one-time certification fee of $25 payable the day of your last GRI class. Agents and Brokers that earn this designation:
- Earn more money. On average, a GRI designee earns nearly 50 percent more than an agent without a designation.
- Stay on the cutting edge of real estate standards and practices. By learning about diverse topics that affect today’s practicing agent, the GRI covers topics such as:
- The sales process (business development, sales and marketing, customer client services and cultural diversity);
- Legal and regulatory issues (risk management and contract law);
- Technology (communications and real estate business technology); and
- Professional standards (NAR code of ethics, standards of practice and arbitration/mediation).
- Serve and protect their clients. Because of their understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures, GRI designees are better able to serve and protect their increasingly sophisticated clients.
The Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) offers a GRI Scholarship program on a quarterly basis.
For more information about the GRI program, please contact our education coordinator, Laura Grady: Laura@ScottsdaleREALTORS.org or 480-945-2651.
GRI Marketing Essentials: Property Conditions
May 6, 2021
GRI Performance Strategies to Build Client Relationships
June 10, 2021
GRI The Contract Class
August 12 & 13, 2021
GRI Financing From Prep to Close
October 26, 2021
GRI The Anatomy of the Code of Ethics
October 28, 2021
November 18, 2021
GRI Risk Management
December 9 & 10, 2021