THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER
Raise The Bar Real Estate School, which is wholly owned and operated by the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®, provides local real estate professionals with the education and tools needed for continued success and has been doing so for more than 50 years! And Raise The Bar offers a broker licensing course, which will help real estate professionals take their next, important career step.
The talented and highly-revered instructors at Raise The Bar make classes interesting; and combined with friendly career counselors, students experience a positive atmosphere as a result.
The state exam for broker licensing requires successful mastering of all the real estate principles initially learned in the sales pre-licensing course. When this is mastered and a broker’s license is obtained, it opens more career options for the pursuer! Additionally, a broker’s license creates paths for higher earning potential, assures individuals have the education to enter management positions and increases professional standing in the real estate industry.
A student’s primary goal? To pass the state exam, of course! To that end, the program at Raise The Bar is designed to accomplish three things:
- Reacquaint you with the original real estate principles previously learned
- Cover those principles quickly and allow the student time to master that knowledge
- Spend time on fundamental broker issues, case studies, discussions and risk management.
~ How We Are Different ~
- One-on-one counseling available
- Convenient online learning from your laptop or desktop
- Top-notch instructors who are active in the industry and local real estate market
~ Tuition ~
The fee for this course is $579 and includes:
- Four-to-six week course to complete the 90 required hours
- Nine (9) hours of broker management clinics
- Personalized, one-on-one attention
- Local industry leaders instruct and guide students
Check back soon for upcoming class announcements.
~ Cancellation / Refund Policy ~
Prior to materials being delivered, a 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation. Once materials have been distributed to the student, a 50% refund will be allowed up to 10 sessions attended. Following the 10th session, a $30 additional charge for each session attended will be subtracted from any remaining tuition.
Once materials are dispensed, they cannot be sold as “new” therefore the school will not accept the return of materials in anticipation of a full refund.